Wednesday, November 5, 2014

The Zeller Haus - Temp

We are currently living in our temporary hosing provided by Novartis and I have to say it's pretty nice! While the location is a tad more industrial / less neighborhood than I would eventually like, it does have it's perks that will be hard to beat! For me: it's the grocery store on the 1st floor. So when it was raining today I didn't even have to set foot outside in order grab supplies for a delicioso soup for dinner. For Matt: it's the ~10min door to door commute - walking. Or the 6min door to door commute with the tram stop that is at the foot of our apartment. It's going to be hard to get him to move... I will say having a tram stop that goes into the city center at your front door, has some great benefits!

And while we don't have a You Lan (our Ayi in Shanghai, who I miss regularly) we do have a dishwasher and functioning washer + dryer!

The building:


Kitchen:

Guest bedroom! / some times Evan's room

Front door tram

The grocery store: pronounced co-op

We should start looking for permanent places next week but probably won't move in until after the new year. 
Even in our temp home, we are ready for visitors!

No comments:

Post a Comment