After watching all the other baby mommies, I quickly learned even with all my preparing, I didn't have the correct Avocado + Stroller + Tram gear. We obviously needed a rain cover & these uber cozy stroller sleeping bags to keep our little man all snuggled when we are out and about.
Stroller Rain Cover: (I know it looks like we're suffocating him, but there are big air panels)
Stroller Sleeping Bag: (future pics of our little man once we get it all installed :P )
Once we had our gear to keep Avocado prepped for the day, we were just roaming about and came across the "Basel Head." Stealing inspiration from the "Head of the Charles" (Boston) and "Head of River" (London), the Basel Head earned its name. The races are 85 boats of 8 and the winner is all based on time. The pics are of the boats entering a staggered start so that each race one at a time (simultaneously, does that even make sense?). The race is 6,4k, aka. LONG. Most interesting part to me, was that the course has a turn involved! I've never raced with a turn in an 8, but thought that's pretty impressive to speed turn.
Here's the little website
Anyways, of course I created a flipgram! :P
Basel Head Flipagram
I just always love that there's something going on in this city!
I think I have the original version of Otis Redding's The Dock of the Bay.
ReplyDeleteGreat song