Wednesday, March 20, 2013

J&J: Take 2


I found a job! Well, at least temporarily. I’ll be working back on the Sanitary Protection brands (I know everyone is excited!) at the J&J Consumer office in Minghan. Helayna helped set me up with the gig and I’m technically working as a part time consultant for 3 months until their official new hire class starts in July/August. Basically, I’m doing the same job I was in the states but for o.b. and then some oversight on my good ole’ Stayfree and Carefree. Additionally, Minghan is a little over an hour from our apartment by train. Therefore, I negotiated a little and will be able to work from home at least a couple days a week.

This all happened rather quickly and I’ll be starting tomorrow. I’ll let you know what Minghan is like!

2 comments:

  1. CONGRATS! This is so exciting. Glad you used your negotiation skills and get to work from home a few days a week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have missed so much! Lucky for me, Colleen has been tracking your posts and passing along the updates. Congrats on the new job, love! Miss you guys and glad to hear that things are going so well!

    ReplyDelete