Friday, March 8, 2013

Cheese ain't cheap!


But it's easy to find, especially if you like wine. Which, conveniently, are two of my favorite things!

I've been lucky enough to have 4 different wine and cheese nights, with some lovely people the past couple weeks. All the cheese was tasty and I got to try out a bunch of fun, new spots in Shanghai!
- Dr. Wine
- Project Wine
- Wine Connection
- Pudao Wine
...you'll notice a theme here... for future visitors, I have some great spots picked out.

However, the most interesting cheese was hunted down by my dad, who found this gem! Now that's some expensive cheese! It's definitely crazy that this cheese is located in China, since I've found very few Chinese locals taking part in the cheese plates I've had the pleasure of imbibing. Don't worry, I'm still on the hunt for cheese every day and enjoying every minute of it.
Oldest Cheese in China!

Cheese board deliciousness

Glass for each type, ready & waiting :)

2 comments:

  1. I can not take credit for finding the article on the "oldest cheese in China". It was sent to me by Amy Hill (she is a UPS Pricing specialist in Long Island, NY). She has been following your blog and thought this article would fit right it. I agree. Glad you enjoyed it.

    ReplyDelete