Thursday, April 18, 2013

Shanghai Botanical Gardens

I'm delayed on posting these, but the other weekend I was feeling nostalgic for home. We headed to the Shanghai Botanical Gardens to see the cherry blossoms. There were tons of beautiful flowers & trees, but also, TONS of people. Guess, we weren't the only ones with the idea. But taking pics of people taking pics with flowers was the best part!

Posing

People! ... and blossoms








This girl, I mean bear?, is so happy!!!!
 Great spot for a picnic!
 

Wedding photo shoots

"To get satisfactory results, you'd better walk 2.5-3.5km within 30minutes every day. For young, your heart beat should not exceed 130/min during walking with 120/min for people over 60 years old."



I've seen some pretty awesome balloon animals in China.



Surprise tulip gardens!!!



stopping to smell the roses... wait, i know that guy!

excited?

oh, plus the random carnival????

Tulip Garden: part 2
 



.. and then I realized I never recharged my camera...

2 comments:

  1. Such Beautiful Photos. I think its almost as crowded as DC is when the cherry blossoms are blooming. BTW, that guy smelling the flowers could use a scrunchie.
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great photos!! Also, please tell me you went in those inflatable rolly things at the carnival!?! xx A

    ReplyDelete