Today the plan was to head to the art district and just roam around, but the forecast called for 70% rain and we didn't want to get soaked, so we postponed that plan. Instead, I was headed out for some light shopping. Shopping turned out to be failure too.
But once I headed outside, I decide to walk all the way home as it had stopped raining. And what a treat it turned out to be. I don't know if it was the rain that made everything just more lush and beautiful. Or because it was a holiday so everywhere was incredibly peaceful. Or beause I was just in a great mood because it was the start of spring, but I was just captivated by everything!
It was a serene walk home and I just took a million pics along the way. Nothing special here. These are just streets that I walk on every day, but I so enjoyed them this afternoon and I hope you do too. :)
So VERY BEAUTIFUL, great photos!
ReplyDeleteWhich one is your favorite? It's hard to choose. I think mine are the street with the motorcycle and the woman photographing the cherry trees in her ruby red slippers:)
I'm so anxious to get there as it will never be spring here. Blacksburg VA just had 6 inches of snow yesterday. It's April already! Come on Spring!!
Beautiful pictures!! I especially like the woman photographing the cherry trees also and the third picture, which looks like a wet cement walkway in a park. LOVE all your blogs!
ReplyDelete