Tuesday, August 20, 2013

FOUND: Best SH Cheese Enchilada

You may remember from an earlier post that I've had some difficulties in finding a true, tex-mex, delicious, cheesy enchilada. We're in luck! This weekend Matt & I (thanks to a great recommendation) found our new favorite Mexican restaurant, MexicoLindo! Don't get me wrong this isn't anything fancy, but the guacamole is made table-side, the margaritas are plentiful (no watering down here) and the enchiladas are ooey-gooey CHEESY!!!!!





The other great part about this discovery is that it's located on a ex-pat haven walking street called Hongmei Lu, about 15~20min taxi from us. There were SO many restaurants that we never knew about in every possible cuisine: Indian, Turkish, Italian, German, Korean, Japanese, you name it! We look forward to going back to explore and eat our hearts out.

p.s. sorry for the delay, but it's not my fault... China internet is the WORST. ;)

6 comments:

  1. YUM! You are making me hungry for my favorite food.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it's no tippy tacos or rosa mexicano, but it does the trick! :)

      Delete
  2. OMG I'm so happy for you guys to have found that! Looks like I'll have to come back to see and taste some more of your favorite places!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. come back any time!! I promise i'll be a better tour guide this time. and we can play with the babies! :)

      Delete
  3. Well done finding the right cheese! Even in Germany with all of our choices of cheeses you can't get a proper cheddar all the time, let alone anything passing for authentic Mexican. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank ebe! Oh, sometimes I'd just love to be back in Europe feasting on cheese every meal. ;)

      Delete