While we received some STELLAR cards from family (thank you!),
I found myself at a complete loss finding an appropriate Dirty 30 Birthday Card for my hubby. After no joke, 2 full weeks of searching, these were the 2 best options:
Option A: Fancy! This is in true Chinese fashion. While Chinese typically do not exchange greeting cards for special occasions I was able to track down some serious red & gold leaf floral options. Completely appropriate for a manly man's 30th bday. (SPOILER ALERT: This was the winner, mainly due to the "beauty")

Option B: I can't even begin to explain why there is a toothbrush on the beach on the front of this birthday card. It's so special...
While I've always been a sucker for a great greeting card, my appreciation of them grew even stronger during my search. Oh, these are just too funny, I couldn't help but share.
Anyways, here are just a couple snapshots from the celebrations.
Birthday Dinner at Franck with delicious surprise desserts
and surprise gigantic flowers from Jess! (too bad she's leaving us... :( )
Birthday Cigars (after a Braveheart viewing & Burgers with Julia & Steve! :) )
Boozey Birthday Brunch. Anyone else ever had a Rosti? (not Chinese at all, Swiss I believe) So delicious!
Happy Monday to all!
HA, HA, I think hiding things and not remembering where you hid them is hereditary.
ReplyDeleteAnd why wouldn't you brush your teeth on the beach as I've seen people brushing their teeth on the sidewalk right outside your apartment complex.
Ok the first part of that comment refers to your email.
ReplyDelete