Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Baby Saving Visit to Basel

I love, love, love it when family & friends are able to visit us in Basel! This time I was particularly grateful as Matt is on a business trip to Brazil for 12 days, leaving monster & I to our own devices, assuming we make it out alive... Luckily, when I called mom hinting a trip out to Basel would be incredibly helpful, she generously agreed.

I was also selfishly excited to go to a couple places that have been on my list that I thought mom would enjoy as well, so we had a packed weekend!

First, we had to squeeze in another trip to the Herbstmesse as seeing Big Man in action is true entertainment.



For Saturday, we made a trip out to Neuchâtel. Just over a train ride from Basel, I'd seen the small town in pictures and it was just a beautiful day to explore a new city. 

Potentially one of my new favorites
 
 
  



 

For Sunday, we finally made it to Vitra Haus. Sneak peek photos below, but check out my mom's blog


We miss her! Come back!

... luckily we will see many of you soon over the holidays!

1 comment:

  1. Such a fun weekend. Counting down till you are in the U.S for Christmas. xoxo

    ReplyDelete