We're back! At least on the blog. I can't believe it's been over a month since my last post, but I've been working on creating some great content. :)
There's so much to catch everyone up on, so the next couple weeks might be a little scattered as I pull together all the pieces. I still need to finish up our adventures in Vietnam, my trip home to the US and our current Ladies Adventures trip out to Western China.
First up, a China recap. This video was given to us by a guide on one of our most recent trips and I thought it was hilarious. A perfectly succinct, stereotypical yet fairly accurate portrayal of China.
Hope you enjoy!
Video: China in 10 minutes
ReplyDeleteHooray, you’re back! Although it’s a bit of a tease as there are none of your photos or witty comments. I love a video that explains all of China’s history customs and culture in 10 min. (I’m missing the relationship of the guy spitting out what looks to be white capsules and being honest and sophisticated?? @ 9min)
xo