I don't want you all thinking I've been a total slacker with no blog posts for over a month. We've been busy traveling, PLUS, I've been starting up a new business with my friend Nick!
Check us out!
www.banglesandcuffs.com
Don't think this is my new full time career, but it's been a great adventure/experiment in starting an idea from scratch.
As we just launched, we are open to feedback!!! Let us know what you like / don't like / wish you saw / etc. We're planning on donating proceeds back to the local communities, but turns out there was a little snafu with our charity of choice. More to come there.
Absolutely NO PRESSURE to buy a thing, but if you're interested, we're kicking off with a Black Friday sale!
Promo Code: Launch2013
Free Shipping on Orders over $100: freeshipping100
Looking forward to hearing with you think!
XOXO
Jacqueline & Nick
No comments:
Post a Comment